In the event of a booking cancellation being received in writing by Yorkshire Academy of Film & Television Acting from a student:
1) Taster session bookings are non-refundable. If you fail to attend a taster session booking, you will be required to book in again and pay the session fee.
2) Those booked onto our summer, winter or half term, one week intensive programmes may receive a full refund within 14 days of making the booking. Refunds after this point will be due to the discretion of the management team. Your booking will not be eligible for a refund if the booking is made within 14 days of the event.
3) For masterclass bookings, headshots and showreel bookings, a full refund can be issued within 14 days of making the booking providing that this is not within 14 days of the event. Your booking will not be eligible for a refund if the booking is made within 14 days of the event.
4) For weekly adult classes: Refunds are not offered on payments already made. Fees are due whether you attend your class or not as the fee reserves your place in the class. Full details of this are sent to all students when signing up to classes. Students must advise YAFTA in writing if they wish to be removed from the classes, your requirement to pay fees will be terminated at that point. Those students on the drop-in payment scheme are able to make payments as they attend and will not owe money if they don’t attend.
5) For the YAFTA Diploma Course: A full refund policy will be sent to students upon joining this course.
6) Showreels: Once showreel filming has taken place, no refunds will be offered.